And that’s a wrap, at least as far as China blogging is concerned! If you’ve managed to get through all of these posts, colour me very impressed with your tolerance verbiage, and, if you haven’t had a chance to but want to catch up, I’ve collected the links for you here in the order in which they should be read. (And, if you don’t want to read them, you will deal an irreversible blow to my self-worth, and do you really want that on your conscience? Jesting, jesting…)
- part i: ringing in the new year.
- part ii: observations about trains, and a postscript for my grandfather.
- part iii: journey to the west.
- part iv: dali, yunnan.
- part v: lijiang, yunnan.
- part vi: private consumption with chinese characteristics.
- part vii: in which i swear off KFC for the rest of my life.
Believe it or not, I’m still not entirely caught up up on my blogging queue. My hope is to get through everything before this month is over and kick April off with a clean slate.